Dear users, we wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no.196 of June 30th 2003 ( "Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law. n.196/2003, therefore, we provide the following information:
1. The data provided will be treated with the purpose of registering the customer, for the administrative technical and logistics management activities, necessary for the execution of the contract and for possible and necessary communications relating to the contract.
2. The treatment will be performed through the aid of computerized, electronic or otherwise automated means in accordance with the laws and the data can be produced only at the request of the judicial authority.
3. Giving some data is obligatory to allow the signing of the contract, taking charge of the order and delivery of products. Required data are marked in the appropriate form by the asterisk symbol (*). In the event that the user refuses to provide such information that could result in the interruption of the relationship and the inability to complete the order process.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, except the carrier in charge of the delivery of the goods, nor will they be spread.
5. The data controller is: Surrau srl - Società Agricola - Località Chilvagghja S.P. Arzachena - Porto Cervo 07021 Arzachena (OT) Italy - Phone +39 0789 82933 / +39 0789 82974 - Fax +39 0789 81096
6. The responsible officer is: Mr. XXXXXX
7. We remind that, pursuant to art. 7 of Decree 196/03, the user has the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his personal data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or update.
The user has also the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their treatment. For the exercise of all such rights he can contact the data controller. The cancellation of his personal data is subject to the receipt of a written communication sent by post at our office.
PRIVACY LAW (Art. 13 d. Lgs. N. 196/2003)
Art. 13. Information 1. The interested party or the person who collected the personal data are previously informed orally or in writing about:
a) the purposes and methods of treatment for which the data are intended;
b) the obligatory or voluntary nature of providing data;
c) the consequences of a refusal to respond;
d) the people or classes of people to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents, and the scope of dissemination of said data;
e) the rights referred to in Article 7;
f) the identification of the data controller and, if appointed, the representative in the State under Article 5 and the responsible. When the data controller designated more than one responsible officer, at least one of them is indicated, showing the site of the communication network or the methods by which the updated list of responsible people is easily accessed. When a responsible officer has been identified for the confirmation in the case of exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, this is indicated.
2. The information referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements provided by specific provisions of this code and may not include elements already known to the person providing the data or whose knowledge can concretely obstacle the execution, by a public subject, of inspections or monitoring data for purposes of defense or state security or the prevention, detection or suppression of crime.
3. The Guarantor may issue a simplified provision with special procedures for the information given, in particular, for telephone services providing assistance and information to the public.
4. If personal data are not collected from the data controller, the information referred to in paragraph 1, including the categories of processed data, is given to the person involved at the time of recording such data or, when is planned their communication, no later than the first communication.
5. The provision in paragraph 4 does not apply when:
a) the data are processed in compliance with an obligation imposed by law, regulation or EU legislation;
b) the data are processed either for carrying out the defense investigations as per law 7 December 2000, n. 397, or at least to assert or defend a right in court, provided that the data are processed exclusively for said purposes and for no longer than it is necessary therefore;
c) the information to the involved person involves the use of means that the Guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, declares clearly disproportionate to the protected right, that proves, in the opinion of the Guarantor, impossible.
5-bis. The information referred to in paragraph 1 is not due in case of receiving voluntarily submitted CVs from interested parties for the possible establishment of an employment relationship. At the first contact, following the CV sending, the data controller must provide the person, even orally, a short information containing at least the items referred to in paragraph 1, letters a), d) and f). (1)